Project: West Gate
Client: Fareham Borough Council
Service: Civil Engineering
The client’s brief was for Cowan Consultancy to provide services for the design of a car park and access road which is servicing a children’s play area and public open space.
Cowan Consultancy were involved from pre-planning through to the design, tender and construction stages up until practical completion.
Our services included;
– A schedule of works and a CDM 2015 Pre-Construction information pack was drafted to assist the tender process.
– General Arrangement layouts of the car park to include the appropriate signage.
– Construction details showing the build-up of the access road and car park.
– Design of cantilever gates
– A drainage scheme was designed to cater for the surface water.
– Regular construction stage site visits were undertaken to ensure the design was implemented correctly.
– Issue of practical completion certificate